Thursday 18 April 2013

Light

As ideas about the next direction spin every wheel in my head, it is difficult to focus. I realize that the only pressure I am feeling is the one I am placing on myself.

There are no expectations from galleries that represent me, my fans or my students. All by myself, I have built a ten thousand ton pedestal that this painting is placed on. It towers over me because it's important to my personal artistic integrity, no one's else's.

Again, I know I am the only judge here. 
I know there should be no judgement. 
I know I'll rock it.
For now, I settle with a walking meditation. It has been the only way I have been able to control my energy before I open my studio door in the morning.

Om Dum Durgayei Namaha
Om Dum Durgayei Namaha
Om Dum Durgayei Namaha
Om Dum Durgayei Namaha

Om Dum Durgayei Namaha
Om Dum Durgayei Namaha
Om Dum Durgayei Namaha
Om Dum Durgayei Namaha


Ashana's Heart of Gaia



No comments:

Post a Comment